INDUSTERIAL ETHANOL 92%
Industrial ethanol 92% is a type of ethyl alcohol and Arena Petro Gas is in position to supply and export it directly from SINAFARIMAN through its trading services according to the following specification and technical properties.
Industrial ethanol 92% is a type of ethyl alcohol that is widely used as a solvent, an extractant, an antifreeze and an intermediate in the synthesis of various organic chemicals. It is produced by fermentation of carbohydrates from sugar or starch crops, or by hydration of ethylene. It is then distilled and denatured to achieve the desired concentration and purity.
Some of the uses of industrial ethanol 92% are:
- As a solvent for coatings, printing inks and adhesives
- As an extractant for natural products, such as essential oils and flavors
- As an antifreeze for windshield washer fluids and de-icing agents
- As an intermediate for the production of acetic acid, ethyl acetate, ethylene glycol and other chemicals
Industrial ethanol 92% is used in various industries, such as:
- Food and beverage industry, for the production of alcoholic drinks, vinegar and yeast
- Pharmaceutical industry, for the extraction and purification of drugs and vaccines
- Cosmetics industry, for the formulation of perfumes, lotions and creams
- Chemical industry, for the manufacture of paints, plastics and detergents
One of the producers of industrial ethanol 92% is SINAFARIMAN, which is located in Iran. According to its website, some of the technical specifications of its product are:
- Density: 0.805 - 0.807 g/ml at 20°C - Acidity: max. 0.003% as acetic acid - Aldehyde: max. 0.01% as acetaldehyde - Methanol: max. 0.5% - Higher alcohols: max. 0.3% - Water: max. 8%