Aniline is an organic compound and Arena Petro Gas is in position to supply and export it directly from KARUN PETROCHEMICAL through its trading services according to the following specification and technical properties.
Aniline is an organic compound with the formula C6H5NH2, which consists of a phenyl group (−C6H5) attached to an amino group (−NH2). It is the simplest primary aromatic amine and a versatile starting material for fine chemical synthesis. It is also an industrially significant commodity chemical, as it is used to make precursors to polyurethane, dyes, and other industrial chemicals.
Some of the uses of aniline are:
- As a precursor to polyurethane, which is widely used for making foams, coatings, elastomers, and adhesives.
- As a raw material for making various dyes, such as indigo, azo dyes, and aniline black.
- As an intermediate for making drugs, explosives, plastics, photographic and rubber chemicals.
Aniline is used in various industries, such as:
- Textile industry, for dyeing fabrics and leather.
- Rubber industry, for vulcanization and antioxidant agents.
- Pharmaceutical industry, for producing analgesics, antipyretics, and sulfa drugs.
- Petrochemical industry, for producing benzene, phenol, and nitrobenzene.
The technical specifications of aniline in ESFAHAN PETROCHEMICAL are:
- Appearance: clear liquid - Color: less than 20 Hazen units - Purity: more than 99.8% by weight - Water content: less than 0.05% by weight - Nitrobenzene content: less than 0.02% by weight - Chloride content: less than 0.0005% by weight - Density: 1.0215 g/mL at 20 °C - Boiling point: 184 °C - Melting point: −6 °C - Flash point: 70 °C