22B03 is a linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) and Arena Petro Gas is in position to supply and export it directly from BAKHTAR PETROCHEMICAL through its trading services according to the following specification and technical properties.
The 22B03 polymer product is a linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) resin that is used for making blown films with high stiffness and good optical properties. It can also be blended with low density polyethylene (LDPE) or used for lamination applications.
Some of the uses of this product are:
- Packaging films for food, industrial and agricultural products
- Liners for bags, boxes and containers
- Shrink films and stretch wraps
- Laminated films for barrier and protection
The 22B03 polymer product is used in various industries that require flexible and durable films, such as:
- Food and beverage
- Consumer goods
- Pharmaceutical and medical
- Construction and insulation
- Agriculture and horticulture
The technical specifications of this product in BAKHTAR PETROCHEMICAL are:
- Melt index: 2.8-3.2 g/10 min (190°C/2.16 kg) - Density: 0.920-0.924 g/l (23°C) - Tensile strength: 50 MPa (MD), 24 MPa (TD) - Elongation at break: 480% (MD), 850% (TD) - Tensile modulus: 115 MPa (MD), 120 MPa (TD) - Elmendorf tear strength: 90 g (MD), 350 g (TD) - Dart impact: 70 g - Haze: 2% - Gloss: 90% (45°) - Yellowness index: 0.5
The product also contains additives such as acid scavenger, antioxidants and lubricant to enhance its performance and stability.