ABS SD0150 is a type of acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), and Arena Petro Gas is in position to supply and export it directly from TABRIZ PETROCHEMICAL through its trading services according to the following specification and technical properties.
Some of the uses of this product are:
- automotive parts
- consumer electronics and other products that require high impact resistance and rigidity.
ABS SD0150 is used in various industries, such as:
home appliances, automotive, electrical and electronics, medical, and construction. It has a wide range of processing temperatures and can be molded into complex shapes and designs.
The technical specifications of ABS SD0150 in Tabriz Petrochemical Company are as follows:
- Specific gravity: 1.04 g/cm3
- Melt flow index (200°C/5 kg): 2 g/10 min
- Tensile strength at yield: 51 MPa
- Rockwell hardness: 109 R scale
- Flexural strength: 76 MPa
- Flexural modulus: 2500 MPa
- Charpy impact strength (V-notched): 24 kJ/m2
- Notched Izod impact strength: 21 kJ/m2
- Heat deflection temperature (1.8 MPa): 88°C
- Vicat softening temperature: 103°C
ABS SD0150 is a versatile and durable polymer that can meet various needs and requirements in different industries and applications.Products related to ABS include: ABS SD0150 ABS 70