22B01 is a low-density polyethylene (LLDPE),
and Arena Petro Gas is in position to supply and export it directly from BAKHTAR PETROCHEMICAL through its trading services according to the following specification and technical properties.
22B01 POLYETHYLENE LLDPE FILM is a type of linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) that has 1-Butene as a co-monomer. It has high stiffness, making it suitable for usage in high stiffness blown films, blending and lamination.
Some of the uses of this product are:
- Industrial and food packaging, due to its high strength and tensile properties.
- Agricultural films, such as mulch films and greenhouse covers.
- Stretch films and shrink films, for wrapping and bundling goods.
Some of the industries that use this product are:
- Food and beverage industry, for packaging food items such as snacks, bread, frozen food, etc.
- Chemical industry, for packaging chemicals such as detergents, fertilizers, etc.
- Textile industry, for packaging fabrics and garments.
- Construction industry, for covering and protecting materials and equipment.
Some of the technical specifications of this product in BAKHTAR PETROCHEMICAL are:
- Melt index (190°C/2.16kg): 0.8-1.2 g/10min
- Density (23°C): 0.920-0.924 g/ml
- F/E ratio: <30
- Yellowness index: 0.5
- Ti content: 2 ppm wt
- Fish Eyes: 60 Gels/m2
- Haze: 25%
- Gloss 45˚: 35%O
- Dart impact: 75 g
- Tensile modulus >MD: 150 Mpa
- Tensile strength >MD: 49 Mpa
- Elongation at break >MD: 800%
- Elmendorf tear >MD: 120 g
Finally, if you are looking for 22B01 from BAKHTAR PETROCHEMICAL plants, Arena Petro Gas company is ready to supply you as its trading services according to your requirements and in accordance to the manufacturers' specifications, you can easily submit your order online.