MEDICAL ETHANOL 96%
MEDICAL ETHANOL 96% is a type of alcohol and Arena Petro Gas is in position to supply and export it directly from SINAFARIMAN through its trading services according to the following specification and technical properties.
MEDICAL ETHANOL 96% is a type of ethanol that is suitable for medical and pharmaceutical applications. It is a clear, colorless, and volatile liquid that has a characteristic odor and taste. Ethanol a widely use solvent, disinfectant, antiseptic, and preservative. It can also use as a fuel, a raw material for chemical synthesis, and a component of alcoholic beverages.
MEDICAL ETHANOL 96% is used in various industries:
- health care
- food and beverage
Some of the common uses of this product are:
- As a solvent for drugs, vitamins, hormones, vaccines, and other substances that are administered orally, intravenously, or topically.
- As a disinfectant for medical equipment, instruments, surfaces, and wounds.
- As an antiseptic for skin and mucous membranes before injections or surgical procedures.
- As a preservative for biological specimens, tissues, organs, and blood products.
- As a fuel for medical devices, such as alcohol lamps and sterilizers.
- As a raw material for the production of other chemicals, such as acetaldehyde, acetic acid, ethyl acetate, and ethyl ether.
- As a component of alcoholic beverages, such as wine, beer, and spirits.
- Ethanol content: 96% ± 0.5% (v/v) at 20°C - Density: 0.806 ± 0.003 g/ml at 20°C - Acidity: ≤ 0.003% (w/w) as acetic acid - Aldehydes: ≤ 0.002% (w/w) as acetaldehyde - Methanol: ≤ 0.01% (w/w) - Higher alcohols: ≤ 0.02% (w/w) - Water: ≤ 4% (w/w) - Appearance: clear and free from suspended matter - Odor: characteristic of ethanol - Taste: characteristic of ethanolRelated Products: INDUSTERIAL ETHANOL 70% INDUSTERIAL ETHANOL 92% TRI ETHANOL AMINE 99%