POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL (PEG 400)
POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL (PEG 400) is a chemical product and Arena Petro Gas is in position to supply and export it directly from SHAZAND PETROCHEMICAL through its trading services according to the following specification and technical properties.
POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL (PEG 400) is a low-molecular-weight grade of polyethylene glycol, which is a polyether compound derived from petroleum. It is a clear, colorless, viscous liquid that has many applications in different industries.
Some of the uses of PEG 400 are:
- As an inactive ingredient in the pharmaceutical industry to improve the solubility and bioavailability of weakly water-soluble drugs, as well as a lubricant, solvent, and capsule and tablet lubricant.
- As a plasticizer, surfactant, suppository base and ointment in various formulations.
- As a solvent in the manufacture of paints, inks, adhesives, and other products.
- As a component of laxatives and bowel preparation products for surgery or colonoscopy.
Some of the industries that use PEG 400 are:
- Cosmetic and sanitary
- Paint and resin
- Oil, gas and petrochemical
The technical specifications of PEG 400 in SHAZAND PETROCHEMICAL:
- Molecular weight: 380-420 g/mol - Density: 1.128 g/cm3 - Viscosity: 90.0 cSt at 25 °C, 7.3 cSt at 99 °C - Flash point: 238 °C - Melting point: 4 to 8 °C - Hydrophilicity: very high - Solubility: soluble in water, acetone, alcohols, benzene, glycerin, glycols, and aromatic hydrocarbons; not miscible with aliphatic hydrocarbons and diethyl ether.
TRENDS & PRICES
|Timestamp||Product||Validity offer||Supply price(MT)||SOURCE||Market||Packing||Delivery term||MOQ||Sales price(MT)||Date||Description||Order||TREND|
|PEG 400||13/07/2023||410||PRIVATE PRODUCER||ALL MARKET||PE DRUM||FCA ARAK||-||430||12/07/2023||-||charts/?id=75|