EPS F150 is an expandable polystyrene (EPS) and Arena Petro Gas is in position to supply and export it directly from PETROMOLE through its trading services according to the following specification and technical properties.
In addition, it is a versatile polymer that can be used for various applications, such as thermal insulation, packaging, construction, and decoration. EPS F150 is a flame-retardant grade of EPS that has high thermal insulation properties and remains stable over time.
Some of the uses of EPS F150 are:
- Thermal insulation underneath waterproofing layer in roofing systems: Sarnafil® and Sikaplan® single ply membrane systems.
- Thermal insulation: walls, floors, ceilings, and foundations in buildings.
- Packaging: such as electronics, food, and pharmaceuticals.
- Construction of lightweight and durable structures: furniture, sculptures, and models.
- Decoration: window frames, cornices, and ornaments.
EPS F150 is used in various industries that require high performance and cost-effective insulation and protection solutions, such as:
- Construction and civil engineering
- Roofing and waterproofing
- Packaging and logistics
- Food and beverage
- Electronics and electrical appliances
- Pharmaceutical and medical
- Arts and crafts
The technical specifications of EPS F150 in PETROMOLE are:
- Compressive strength: ≥ 150 kPa at 10% deformation [CS(10)](EN 826) - Tensile strength in flexure: ≥ 200 kPa(ΕΝ 12090) - Dimensional stability: DS(N) ≤2%(EN 1603) - Reaction to fire: Class E(EN 13501-1) - Thermal conductivity: λ d = 0,034 W/m K(EN 12667) - Diffusion resistance to water vapour: 30-70(ΕΝ 12086) - Permeability to water vapour: 0,009 – 0,020 mg/(Pa·h·m)(ΕΝ 12086)