PPS 1161 is a type of crystal polystyrene (GPPS), and Arena Petro Gas is in position to supply and export it directly from TAKHTE JAMSHID and PARS ASSALOUYEH PETROCHEMICAL through its trading services according to the following specification and technical properties.
GPPS is known for its high transparency, high stiffness and easy processability. It is suitable for extrusion of foamed sheets and films, for high impact compounds and in thermal contact applications.
Some of the uses of this product are:
- Protective packaging (such as packing peanuts and CD and DVD cases), and Containers (such as "clamshells", glasses, bottles, trays, tumblers, and disposable cutlery)
- Products for the dairy sector
- Expanded trays for food packaging.
- Components for home electrical appliances
- Stationery and Toys
- Medical and household articles
- Transparent and technical parts
- Masterbatches carrier
Some of the industries that use this product are:
- Household items
The technical specifications of this product in TAKHTE JAMSHID and PARS ASSALOUYEH PETROCHEMICAL are:
- Tensile Strength (Yield): 40 MPa (ASTM D-638) and Tensile Modulus of Elasticity: 3200 MPa (ASTM D-638) - Izod Impact Strength (notched,t=6.4 mm): 2.0 kJ/m2 (ASTM D-256) - Vicat Softening Point (50°C/hr ,1000 g): 100°C (ASTM D-1525) - Melt Index (200°C , 5000 g): 3.5 g/10 min (ASTM D-1238)