GPPS 1551 is a general-purpose polystyrene and Arena Petro Gas is in position to supply and export it directly from TAKHTE JAMSHID and PARS ASSALOUYEH PETROCHEMICAL through its trading services according to the following specification and technical properties.
The 1551 GPPS POLYSTYRENE polymer product is a crystal-clear, high-performance polymer that is very easy to process.
It is used in various applications, such as:
- Packaging industry: It use to produce thin-walled food storage containers, medical laboratory containers, and other transparent packaging materials .
- Household and sanitary sector: It use to make household items, such as cups, plates, cutlery, hangers, etc., as well as sanitary products, such as disposable razors, toothbrushes, etc .
- Office and stationery materials: It use to make office equipment, such as pens, rulers, staplers, etc., as well as stationery items, such as folders, binders, etc .
- Toys: It use to make toys that require high transparency, rigidity and glossiness.
The 1551 GPPS POLYSTYRENE polymer product is suitable for both extrusion and injection molding processes.
It has the following technical specifications:
- Melt flow rate (MFR): 5.5 g/10 min (200°C/5 kg)
- Tensile strength at yield: 40 MPa
- Flexural modulus: 2400 MPa
- Vicat softening temperature: 95°C
- Density: 1.05 g/cm3