HD 6070EA is a high-density polyethylene (HDPE), and Arena Petro Gas is in position to supply and export it directly from TABRIZ PETROCHEMICAL through its trading services according to the following specification and technical properties.
In addition, it is a type of plastic material that can be used for various applications. It is produced by INEOS, a leading chemical company, using a proprietary technology that gives it a narrow molecular weight distribution. This means that the molecules of the plastic have similar sizes and shapes, which results in better performance and quality.
Some of the uses of this product are:
- Caps and closures for bottles and containers, especially for non-beverage products.
- Beverage's over-caps, which are additional caps that cover the original cap and provide extra protection or functionality.
- Technical parts, such as sealant and adhesive cartridges, which use to dispense various substances for construction or repair purposes.
- Bins, crates, boxes and household items, which use for storage and transportation of goods or personal belongings.
- Structural foam, which is a type of plastic that has air bubbles inside it, making it lighter and stronger than solid plastic.
- Street furniture, such as benches, tables, signs and trash cans, which use for public spaces and outdoor environments.
The industries that use this product are:
- Packaging industry, which requires durable and versatile materials for different types of products and markets.
- Automotive industry, which uses plastic parts for various components and accessories of vehicles.
- Construction industry, which uses sealant and adhesive cartridges for bonding and sealing materials.
- Consumer goods industry, which produces household items and personal care products that need plastic containers or packaging.
Some of the technical specifications of this product in TABRIZ PETROCHEMICAL are:
- Melt flow rate: 7.6 g/10 min at 190°C and 2.16 kg, which measures how easily the plastic can flow when melted. - Density: 960 kg/m3 at 23°C, which measures how much mass the plastic has per unit volume. - Tensile modulus: 1500 MPa at 23°C, which measures how stiff the plastic is when stretched. - Charpy impact strength: 4 kJ/m2 at 23°C, which measures how resistant the plastic is to break when hit by a hammer. - Environmental stress cracking resistance: 60 h at 23°C, which measures how long the plastic can withstand cracking when exposed to chemicals or stress. - UV protection: Yes (for some grades), which means that the plastic has additives that prevent it from degrading when exposed to sunlight.