F400 is an expandable polystyrene (EPS) and Arena Petro Gas is in position to supply and export it directly from POLYSTYRENE ENTEKHAB PETROCHEMICAL through its trading services according to the following specification and technical properties.
In addition, EPS F400 polymer product is a type of expandable polystyrene (EPS) that contains HBCD flame retardant agent. It can be used to produce EPS foam with densities above 20 kg/m3, which is suitable for shape molding with good fusion and surface finish.
Some of the uses of this product are:
- Packaging: small parts and thin wall with good surface finish, such as cases and boxes for electronic devices, appliances, toys, etc.
- Insulation: insulation applications that require fire classification, such as building insulation, pipe insulation, cold storage insulation, etc.
- Decoration: decoration applications that require fire resistance, such as ceiling tiles, wall panels, cornices, etc.
- Industrial: industrial applications such as impact absorber inside proton brick and light concrete applications.
F400 EPS polymer product is mainly used in the industries of packaging, construction, electronics, and engineering.
The technical specifications of this product in POLYSTYRENE ENTEKHAB PETROCHEMICAL are:
- Bead size: 0.4-0.7 mm - Blowing agent: pentane > 5.3% - Residual styrene monomer: less than 1000 ppm - Moisture content: less than 1% - CFC content: nil - Flammability: as per DIN 4102 B1 - Density: above 20 kg/m3
F400 EPS polymer product is a versatile and high-performance material that combines the flexibility of conventional EPS with the toughness and fire resistance of epoxy resins.