HS121 is a expandable polystyrene (EPS) and Arena Petro Gas is in position to supply and export it directly from TABRIZ PETROCHEMICAL through its trading services according to the following specification and technical properties. In addition, HS121 is an expandable polystyrene (EPS) product that consists of spherical polystyrene beads containing pentane as the expansion agent. It is one of the TPC Performance expandable polystyrene products range.
The uses of EPS HS121 are:
- Low density foam blocks for thermal insulation boards for construction applications without special requirements concerning flame resistance.
- Packaging blanks for various products that need protection from shock or moisture.
The industries that use this product are:
- Construction industry for building insulation and soundproofing.
- Packaging industry for cushioning and wrapping materials.
Some of the technical specifications of this product in TABRIZ PETROCHEMICAL are:
- Bead size: 1.8-2.5 mm (min 90% by weight)
- K-value: 55
- Pentane content: 5.2% (wt)
- Expanded density: 13-15 kg/m3
- Residual monomer: <1000 ppm