GPPS 1540 is a type of polystyrene polymer and Arena Petro Gas is in position to supply and export it directly from TABRIZ PETROCHEMICAL through its trading services according to the following specification and technical properties. In addition, GPPS 1540 is a type of polystyrene polymer product that has various applications in different industries. Polystyrene is a synthetic resin that can be molded into different shapes and forms. GPPS stands for general purpose polystyrene, which means it can be used for a wide range of purposes. 1540 is the grade number that indicates the properties and specifications of this product.
Application of GPPS 1540 is:
- Extrusion: It can mix with other types of polystyrene, such as high impact polystyrene (HIPS), to improve the extruder output and thermoforming cycle times. Thermoforming is a process that uses heat and pressure to shape plastic sheets into desired forms, also it can use for glossy-layer co-extrusion, which means it can create a shiny surface on the plastic products.
- Injection: It can inject into molds to create various articles, such as packaging materials, medical devices, office equipment, pen barrels, crisper boxes for refrigerators, and cups.
Some of the industries that use GPPS 1540 are:
- Packaging: make containers, trays, lids, and other packaging items that require clarity, rigidity, and strength.
- Medical: petri dishes, syringes, test tubes, and disposable gloves.
- Consumer goods: cutlery, jewel boxes, toys, and hangers.