HFI 5110 is a high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
, and Arena Petro Gas is in position to supply and export it directly from ARYASASOL POLYMER through its trading services according to the following specification and technical properties.
In addition, it is suitable for injection molding applications that require high stiffness, excellent impact resistance, and good environmental stress cracking resistance. HFI 5110 has a melt flow rate of 11 g/10 min and a density of 951 kg/m3.
Some of the uses of HFI 5110 are:
- Caps and closures for food and industrial packaging
- Pails, pallets, and pallet boxes for materials handling and storage
- Trash bins and wheeled bins for waste management
- Sealant and adhesive cartridges for construction and DIY
- Street furniture such as benches, tables, and planters
HFI 5110 is used in various industries such as:
- Food and beverage
- Chemical and petrochemical
- Automotive and transportation
- Construction and building
- Agriculture and gardening
The technical specifications of HFI 5110 in ARYASASOL POLYMER are:
- Tensile modulus: 1100 MPa
- Charpy impact: 3.5 kJ/m2
- UV protection: No
- Organoleptic properties: No
HFI 5110 is a thermoplastic resin that can be melted, solidified, and melted again. It can be processed by conventional injection molding machines and molds. It has a broad range of fluidity that allows for the molding of articles ranging from small thin-walled parts to large containers.
Finally, if you are looking for HFI 5110 from ARYASASOL POLYMER plants, Arena Petro Gas company is ready to supply you as its trading services according to your requirements and in accordance to the manufacturers' specifications, you can easily submit your order online.