PVC S57 is a type of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and Arena Petro Gas is in position to supply and export it directly from ARVAND PETROCHEMICAL through its trading services according to the following specification and technical properties.
PVC S57 is a type of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) resin that is produced by suspension polymerization. It has a low molecular weight and a free-flowing powder form. PVC S57 is a versatile polymer product that can be used for various applications in different industries.
The uses of PVC S57 are:
- Making flexible and rigid pipes, fittings, hoses and profiles for water supply, drainage, irrigation and sewage systems.
- Producing films, sheets, foils and coatings for packaging, insulation, roofing and flooring materials.
- Manufacturing cables, wires, cords and conduits for electrical and telecommunication purposes.
- Creating synthetic leather, artificial leather, vinyl leather and other imitation leather products for upholstery, clothing, footwear and accessories.
Some of the industries that use PVC S57 are:
- Building and construction
- Electrical and electronics
- Textile and leather
The technical specifications of PVC S57 in Arvand Petrochemical are:
- Bulk density: 0.55 - 0.65 g/cm3 - Particle size: 99% < 250 microns - K value: 55 - 59 - Volatile matter: < 0.4% - Apparent viscosity: 100 - 140 poise