RG 1101S is a POLYPROPYLENE (PP) and Arena Petro Gas is in position to supply and export it directly from REGAL PETROCHEMICAL through its trading services according to the following specification and technical properties.
RG 1101S POLYPROPYLENE EXTRUSION is a type of polymer product that has various applications in different industries. It is a polypropylene homopolymer fibre grade that has high flowability and medium molecular weight distribution. It is suitable for producing continuous filaments (CF) and bulked continuous filaments (BCF) that are resistant to gas fading and have inherent UV stability.
The uses of this product are:
- Making carpets and rugs that are durable and easy to clean.
- Making partially oriented yarns (POY) that are used for textile production.
- industrial applications: ropes, nets, filters, etc.
The industries that use this product are:
- Textile industry
- Carpet industry
- Industrial fabric industry
Some of the technical specifications of this product in REGAL PETROCHEMICAL are:
- Melt flow rate (230°C / 2.16 KG): 24.0 g / 10 min - Tensile stress at yield (v= 50 mm/min): 35 MPa - Tensile strain at break (v= 50 mm/min): 50% - Charpy impact strength unnotched (+23°C): 110 kJ/m2 - Charpy impact strength notched (+23°C): 2.5 kJ/m2 - Ball indentation hardness ( H 358/30): 78 MPa - Melting point, DSC: 163 °C - Heat deflection temperature HDT/B ( 0.45 Mpa): 85 °C - Vicat softening temperature VST/A50 (10 N): 154 °C - Density: 0.91 g / cm3
This product complies with United States FDA Regulation 21CFR 177.1520 Olefin Polymers and European Regulation (EU) 10/2011 (and its amendments) .