RG 1102 M
RG 1102 M is a POLYPROPYLENE (PP) and Arena Petro Gas is in position to supply and export it directly from REGAL PETROCHEMICAL through its trading services according to the following specification and technical properties.
RG 1102 M is a polypropylene (PP) homopolymer grade produced by Regal Petrochemical Company. It is a thermoplastic resin that can be processed by various methods such as cast films extrusion, injection molding and thermoforming. It has good processing stability and high tensile strength.
The uses of this product are:
- packaging food, tobacco, cosmetics
- weaving mats, bags, ropes
- binding, tying and reinforcing materials.
The industries that use this product are:
- Packaging industry, which uses OPP films for wrapping and protecting various goods.
- Textile industry, which uses raffia and wrapping yarns for making fabrics and accessories.
- Automotive industry, which uses injection molding articles made from PP for interior and exterior parts of vehicles.
Some of the technical specifications of this product in Regal Petrochemical are:
- Melt flow index: 8.0 g/10 min (ASTM D1238/L) - Tensile modulus of elasticity: 1550 MPa (ASTM D638) - Tensile strength at yield: 35 MPa (ASTM D638) - Elongation at yield: 8% (ASTM D638) - Notched Charpy impact at 23°C: 3 KJ/m2 (ISO 179/ 1eA) - Vicat softening point: 154°C (ASTM D1525) - Density: 0.91 g/cm3 (ASTM D792)