ABS 40 is a acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) and Arena Petro Gas is in position to supply and export it directly from GHAED BASIR PETROCHEMICAL through its trading services according to the following specification and technical properties.
The uses of ABS 40 are:
- Automotive parts, such as bumpers, dashboards, wheel covers and grilles.
- Consumer electronics, such as keyboards, monitors, printers and housings.
- Household appliances, such as vacuum cleaners, refrigerators and washing machines.
ABS 40 is used in various industries that require high performance plastics with good aesthetics, flow, toughness, dimensional stability, colorability and scratch resistance. Some of these industries are:
- Automotive industry
- Electronics industry
- Construction industry
- Medical and pharmaceutical industry
The technical specifications of ABS 40 in GHAED BASIR PETROCHEMICAL are:
- Melt flow index: 40 g/10 min (220°C/10 kg) - Tensile strength: 45 MPa - Flexural modulus: 2200 MPa - Izod impact strength: 20 kJ/m2 - Vicat softening point: 103°C - Density: 1.05 g/cm3