CARBON BLACK N330
CARBON BLACK N330 is a petroleum product and Arena Petro Gas is in position to supply and export it directly from the top producers through its trading services according to the following specification and technical properties.
In addition, Carbon black N330 is a type of carbon black that is produced by incomplete combustion of heavy petroleum products such as FCC tar, coal tar or ethylene cracking tar. It is a paracrystalline form of carbon with a high surface area to volume ratio, but lower than that of activated carbon.
The uses of carbon black N330 are:
- It is the most widely used high abrasion furnace black for rubber applications.
- It is used in the tread compound, cord fabric compound, inner tire and industrial compounds.
- It improves the reinforcement, abrasion resistance, tensile strength and hysteresis of rubber compounds.
The industries that use carbon black N330 are:
- Tire industry
- Rubber goods industry
- Plastic industry
- Paint and coating industry
The technical specifications of carbon black N330:
- Iodine adsorption: 82 g/kg - Oil absorption number: 102 cm3/100g - Sieve residue 45 µm: ≤ 0.05% - Heating loss: ≤ 1.0% - Ash content: ≤ 0.75% - Pour density: 380 kg/m³ - Fines content: ≤ 7% - pH value: 7 to 10 - Sulfur content: ≤ 1.1% - Toluene discoloration: ≥ 85% - BET surface area: 78 m2/g - External surface area: 75 m2/g - Tint strength: 104 - Oil absorption number of compressed sample: 88 cm3/100g