DI ETHYLENE GLYCOL (DEG)
DI ETHYLENE GLYCOL (DEG) is a chemical product and Arena Petro Gas is in position to supply and export it directly from SHAZAND PETROCHEMICAL - MAROON PETROCHEMICAL - FARSA CHIMIE COMPANY through its trading services according to the following specification and technical properties.
In addition, it is a chemical product obtained from the reaction of ethylene oxide and mono ethylene glycol (MEG). It is a clear, transparent and odorless liquid that can be mixed with water in any proportion.
Some of the uses of this product are:
- As a synthesizing agent for alkyd resins and polyester resins, which use in paints, coatings, adhesives and plastics.
- As a coalescence agent and anti-freezing agent in polymer and acrylic emulsions, which use in latex paints, paper coatings and textile finishes.
- As a chain extender and wetting agent in polyurethane resins, which use in foams, elastomers and coatings.
- As a solvent, humectant and plasticizer in various industries such as cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, printing inks, leather and tobacco.
Some of the industries that use this product are:
- Paints and coatings industry
- Plastics and rubber industry
- Textile and leather industry
- Cosmetics and pharmaceuticals industry
- Printing and paper industry
The technical specifications of this product in SHAZAND PETROCHEMICAL - MAROON PETROCHEMICAL - FARSA CHIMIE COMPANY are:
- |Purity|WT%|ASTM E 202|99.8 MIN|
- |Mono Ethylene Glycol|WT%|ASTM E 202|0.05 MAX|
- |Tri Ethylene Glycol|WT%|ASTM E 202|0.05 MAX|
- |Water Content|WT%|ASTM E 203|0.05 MAX|
- |Acidity as Acetic Acid|WT%|ASTM D 1613|0.005 MAX|
- |Ash Content|WT%|DC - 254/A|0.005 MAX|
- |Specific Gravity at 20/20 °C|-|ASTM D 891|1.1175 - 1.1195|
- |Color|-|ASTM D 1209|10 MAX|