HD 5030EA is a high-performance polymer (HDPE), and Arena Petro Gas is in position to supply and export it directly from TABRIZ PETROCHEMICAL through its trading services according to the following specification and technical properties.
In addition, HD 5030EA POLYETHYLENE HDPE CAPS & CLOSURE is a product that can be used for various applications in different industries. It is a high-density polyethylene copolymer containing butene-1 as a comonomer, which gives it good impact strength and excellent surface finish.
Some of the uses of this product are:
- Caps and closures for liquid food packaging, such as carbonated soft drinks, bottled water, juices and teas. This product has high standard organoleptic properties, which means it does not affect the taste or smell of the beverages. It also has excellent sealability and tamper evidence band features, which ensure the safety and quality of the products.
- Caps and closures for other packaging applications, such as chemicals, personal care, pharmaceuticals and foods. This product has unlimited design opportunities and can be customized to meet the specific requirements of different markets.
Some of the industries that use this product are:
- Beverage industry: This product is the market leader in polyolefins for beverage caps, as it offers solutions to the demanding needs of converters, brand owners and end consumers.
- Packaging industry: This product is suitable for various packaging applications that require pure grades, high performance and cost effectiveness.
The technical specifications of this product in TABRIZ PETROCHEMICAL are:
- Melt Flow Rate (190°C/2.16 kg): 3.0 g/10 min - Density: 0.953 g/cm3 - Tensile Strength at Yield: 25 MPa - Elongation at Break: >600% - Flexural Modulus: 1100 MPa - Izod Impact Strength (notched): 8 kJ/m2 - Vicat Softening Temperature: 126°C - Melting Point: 132°C - ESCR (F50): >1000 h - Organoleptic Properties: Excellent