2420F is a low-density polyethylene (LDPE), Arena Petro Gas is in position to supply and export 2420F directly from AMIRKABIR PETROCHEMICAL through according to the following specification and technical properties.
In addition, 2420F POLYETHYLENE LDPE FILM is a type of low-density polyethylene (LDPE) that is used for blown film extrusion.
Some of the uses of this product are:
- Agriculture film: make films that protect crops from pests, diseases, weather, or UV radiation. It can also be used to make mulch films that improve soil quality and water retention.
- Bags and pouches: make bags and pouches that store or transport various goods, such as food, chemicals, textiles, or waste. It can also be used to make shrink films that wrap around products for protection or display.
- Food packaging film: make films that preserve the freshness, flavor, and quality of food products, such as meat, cheese, fruits, or vegetables.
- Hygiene film: make films that are used for personal care or medical applications, such as diapers, sanitary pads, surgical gowns, or wound dressings. It can also be used to make films that are used for household or industrial cleaning purposes, such as wipes, towels, or cloths.
- Liner film: make films that are used to line containers or surfaces that hold liquids or solids, such as drums, tanks, pipes, or landfills. It can also be used to make films that are used to separate layers or components of a product or system, such as insulation, cushioning, or membranes.
The technical specifications of this product in AMIRKABIR PETROCHEMICAL are:
- Melt flow rate (190 °C/2.16 kg): 0.75 g/10 min - Density: 0.923 g/cm³ - Tensile modulus: 260 MPa - Tensile stress at break MD/TD: 26 / 20 MPa - Dart drop impact (50µm): 150 g - Vicat softening temperature: 96 °C - Haze (50µ Blown Film): < 8 % - Gloss (60°): 90