LL 235F6 is a linear-low density polyethylene (LLDPE), and Arena Petro Gas is in position to supply and export it directly from JAM PETROCHEMICAL through its trading services according to the following specification and technical properties.
Some of the uses of this product are:
- Film extrusion: make films for packaging, agriculture, geomembranes, and liners. The films made from this product have good optical properties, high tensile strength, and excellent puncture resistance.
- Injection molding: LL 235F6 can be used to make injection molded products such as crates, containers, caps, and closures. The products made from this product have good dimensional stability, high stiffness, and low shrinkage.
- Rotational molding: LL 235F6 can be used to make rotational molded products such as tanks, drums, pipes, and toys. The products made from this product have good impact strength, low warpage, and high environmental stress crack resistance.
The technical specifications of LL 235F6 in JAM PETROCHEMICAL are as follows:
- Melt index (190°C/ 2.16Kg): 0.6 g/10 min
- Density: 0.922 g/cm3
- Vicat softening point: 107 °C
- Melting point: 127 °C
- Flexural modulus: 350 MPa
- Tensile strength at yield: 10/11 (MD/TD) MPa
- Tensile strength at break: 45/25 (MD/TD) MPa
- Tensile elongation at break: 600 %
- Elmendorf tear: 120/450 (MD/TD) gr
- Hardness: 55 Shore D
- ESCR: 1000 hr