MFI 3313 is a medium density polyethylene (MDPE),
and Arena Petro Gas is in position to supply and export it directly from ARYASASOL POLYMER through its trading services according to the following specification and technical properties.
In addition, it is a medium density polyethylene product that has a broad molecular weight distribution and high melt strength. It is produced by 1-hexene as a comonomer and has a density of 0.931 g/cm3. This product is specially designed for producing thin films with high tear resistance, good sealability, high strength and high draw down.
Some of the uses of this product are:
- High strength carrier bags
- High quality thin films for uni/multi-wall packaging
- Blown film extrusion
Some of the industries that use this product are:
- Packaging industry
- Plastic industry
- Food industry
Some of the technical specifications of this product in ARYASASOL POLYMER are:
- Melt flow index: 0.3 g/10 min (190°C/2.16 kg)
- Thickness: 20 µm
- Film tensile strength at break: 30 MPa (MD), 28 MPa (TD)
- Film elongation at break: 700% (MD), 800% (TD)
- Elmendorf tear strength: 300 g/µm (MD), 600 g/µm (TD)
- Dart drop test: 1000 g
- Melting point: 124°C
- Vicat softening point: 118°C
Finally, if you are looking for MFI 3313 from ARYASASOL POLYMER plants, Arena Petro Gas company is ready to supply you as its trading services according to your requirements and in accordance to the manufacturers' specifications, you can easily submit your order online.