RG 1101 N
RG 1101 N
RG 1101 N is a POLYPROPYLENE (PP) and Arena Petro Gas is in position to supply and export it directly from REGAL PETROCHEMICAL through its trading services according to the following specification and technical properties.
RG 1101 N POLYPROPYLENE EXTRUSION is a polymer product manufactured by Regal Petrochemical. It is a type of polypropylene homopolymer (HPP) that has anti-gas fading stabilization and inherent UV stability. It is suitable for processing by extrusion and has a melt flow index of 11 g/10 min.
The uses of this product are:
- Fine denier staple fibers: These are short fibers with a small diameter that can be spun into yarns or fabrics.
- Continuous filaments: woven, knitted or braided into textiles.
- Automotive applications: This product can be used for various parts of a vehicle, such as exterior and body, interior, tooling and moldmaking.
Some of the industries that use this product are:
- Textile industry: produce fabrics for apparel, wallcoverings, decorative laminates, geotextiles and filters.
- Automotive industry: produce parts and components for vehicles that require durability, resistance to heat and UV rays, and low weight.
- Healthcare industry: produce nonwovens for disposable napkins, diapers and medical applications.
The technical specifications of this product in REGAL PETROCHEMICAL are:
- Specific gravity: 0.91 g/cm3 - Density: 0.91 g/cm3 - Tensile strength at yield: 35 MPa - Elongation at break: >600% - Flexural modulus: 1500 MPa