BITUMEN MC30 is a petroleum product and Arena Petro Gas is in position to supply and export it directly from the top producers through its trading services according to the following specification and technical properties.
BITUMEN MC30 is a type of cutback bitumen that is suitable for cold regions. It is a liquid bitumen that consists of a penetration grade bitumen and a petroleum based solvent. The solvent reduces the viscosity of the bitumen and allows it to penetrate the surface of the base course.
The uses of BITUMEN MC30 include:
- Priming newly constructed, crushed stone or natural gravel base courses prior to surfacing. This provides adhesion between the base course and the new surfacing.
- Road maintenance operations, such as tack coats and slurry seals. This helps to seal cracks and prevent water ingress.
The industries that use BITUMEN MC30 are mainly related to road construction and paving, such as:
- Highway and road contractors
- Asphalt and bitumen manufacturers
- Civil engineering and infrastructure projects
The technical specifications of BITUMEN MC30:
- Kinematic viscosity at 60°C: 30-60 cSt - Dynamic viscosity at 60°C: 30-70 Pa·s - Flash point: >38°C - Distillation to 360°C, % v/v: to 190°C: 15 maxes; to 225°C: 50-60; to 260°C: 80-85; to 316°C: 100 maxes - Residue from distillation to 360°C, % v/v: 50 min - Viscosity at 60°C on residue from distillation, Pa·s: 30 min
Related Products:BITUMEN VG40
Finally, if you are looking for BITUMEN MC30 from the top producers plants, Arena Petro Gas company is ready to supply you as its trading services according to your requirements and in accordance to the manufacturers' specifications, you can easily submit your order online.