DIESEL FUEL (D2)
DIESEL FUEL (D2) is a petroleum product and Arena Petro Gas is in position to supply and export it directly from NATIONAL IRANIAN OIL REFFINING & DISTRIBUTION COMPANY through its trading services according to the following specification and technical properties.
In addition, DIESEL FUEL (D2) is a liquid fuel that is designed for use in diesel engines, which are a type of internal combustion engine that ignite the fuel by compressing the air in the cylinder. Diesel fuel has good compression ignition characteristics and can provide high efficiency and power. Diesel fuel is also known as diesel oil, distillate, or gas oil in some regions.
Some of the uses of DIESEL FUEL (D2) are:
- It is the most common fuel for heavy-duty vehicles such as trucks, buses, and trains.
- It is also used for marine applications such as ships and boats.
- It can power generators, pumps, and other equipment in various industries such as construction, mining, agriculture, and manufacturing.
- It can be blended with biodiesel, which is a renewable fuel made from vegetable oils or animal fats, to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and improve lubricity.
Some of the industries that use DIESEL FUEL (D2) are:
- Transportation: Diesel fuel widely used for on-road and off-road vehicles that require high torque and durability. It is also the main fuel for railroads and shipping.
- Power generation: Diesel fuel can use to generate electricity in remote areas or as a backup source in case of grid failure. It can also use for cogeneration, which is the simultaneous production of heat and power.
- Agriculture: Diesel fuel can power tractors, harvesters, irrigation systems, and other farm machinery. It can also use to produce fertilizers and pesticides.
- Mining: Diesel fuel can operate drills, excavators, loaders, haul trucks, and other mining equipment. It can also use for blasting and heating.
- Construction: Diesel fuel can run cranes, bulldozers, graders, concrete mixers, and other construction equipment. It can also use for heating and lighting.
The technical specifications of DIESEL FUEL (D2) in NATIONAL IRANIAN OIL REFFINING & DISTRIBUTION COMPANY are:
- Density at 15°C: 820-860 kg/m3 - Kinematic viscosity at 40°C: 2.0-4.5 mm2/s - Flash point: min 55°C - Pour point: max -9°C - Cloud point: max -6°C - Cetane number: min 51 - Sulfur content: max 0.05% (w/w) - Distillation range: 180-360°C - Water content: max 200 ppm - Ash content: max 0.01% (w/w)