EP440L is a POLYPROPYLENE (PP) and Arena Petro Gas is in position to supply and export it directly from JAM PETROCHEMICAL through its trading services according to the following specification and technical properties.
EP440L is a medium flow heterophasic polypropylene copolymer that offers high stiffness, excellent processability, improved mechanical properties and high impact strength at low temperatures. It is suitable for a wide range of applications in the packaging, automotive and consumer goods industries.
Some of the uses of this product are:
- Luggage: make durable and lightweight luggage that can withstand rough handling and low temperatures.
- Paint pails and buckets: EP440L can be used to make rigid and impact-resistant containers for paints and other liquids that require good dimensional stability and creep resistance.
- Crates and batteries: make strong and tough crates and batteries that can endure mechanical stress and environmental conditions.
- Large toys: EP440L can be used to make fun and safe toys that have high gloss and attractive colors.
EP440L is produced by JAM PETROCHEMICAL, a leading manufacturer of polypropylene products in Iran.
The technical specifications of EP440L in JAM PETROCHEMICAL are as follows:
- Melt Flow Rate (230 °C/2.16 kg): 6.0 g/10 min - Density: 0.9 g/cm³ - Flexural Modulus: 1400 MPa - Tensile Strength at Yield: 26 MPa - Tensile Elongation at Yield: 9 % - Izod Impact Strength (notched) at 23 °C: 170 J/m - Izod Impact Strength (notched) at -20 °C: 70 J/m - Vicat Softening Point (10N): 152 °C - Heat Deflection Temperature (0.46 MPa): 95 °C
EP440L is a versatile and high-performance polymer product that can meet the needs of various industries and applications.