HD 54B04 (UV)
HD 54B04 (UV) is a high-density polyethylene (HDPE) and Arena Petro Gas is in position to supply and export it directly from Lorestan PETROCHEMICAL through its trading services according to the following specification and technical properties.
In addition, it is a high-density polyethylene grade that is suitable for injection molding applications. It has good high rigidity, easy processing, and UV resistance, which make it especially suitable for usage in crates, pallets, seats and boxes.
HD 54B04 (UV) product can be used in various industries that require durable and weather-resistant plastic products, such as agriculture, food and beverage, logistics, construction, automotive, and furniture. Some examples of products made from this product are caps and closures for bottles and containers, sealant and adhesive cartridges, trash bins, wheeled bins, and street furniture.
Some of the uses of this product are:
- Crates, pallets, boxes and seats for transportation and storage of goods
- Caps and closures for bottles and containers
- Sealant and adhesive cartridges for construction and industrial purposes
- Street furniture such as benches, trash bins and signs
This product is used in various industries such as:
- Food and beverage packaging
- Automotive and transportation
- Construction and building
- Agriculture and horticulture
- Consumer goods and household
The technical specifications of HD 54B04 (UV)product in Lorestan Petrochemical are as follows:
- Co-monomer: Butene-1 - Density: 946 kg/m3 - Melt Flow Rate: 2 g/10 min - Tensile Modulus: 950 MPa - Charpy Impact: 9 kJ/m2 - UV Protection: Yes