BL4 POLYETHYLENE BLOW MOLDING is a type of high-density polyethylene (HDPE), and Arena Petro Gas is in position to supply and export it directly from JAM PETROCHEMICAL through its trading services according to the following specification and technical properties.
BL4 POLYETHYLENE BLOW MOLDING can be used for various applications, such as:
- Containers for household and industrial chemicals (e.g., detergents, bleach, fabric softeners, solvents, paints etc.)
- Containers for automotive supplies (e.g., oil bottles, windshield fluid containers, gas tanks etc.)
- Containers for foodstuffs, toiletries and cosmetics (e.g., milk bottles, shampoo bottles, lotion bottles etc.)
- Other hollow thin-walled parts and profile extrusions (e.g., toys, housewares, sporting goods, air ducts, seat backs etc.)
According to JAM PETROCHEMICAL, one of the leading producers of BL4 POLYETHYLENE BLOW MOLDING in Iran, the technical specifications of this product are as follows:
- Melt flow index (190°C/2.16 kg): 0.35 g/10 min
- Density: 0.951 g/cm3
- Tensile strength at yield: 23 MPa
- Elongation at break: >600%
- Flexural modulus: 1000 MPa
- Notched izod impact strength (23°C): 10 kJ/m2
- Vicat softening point: 126°C
- Environmental stress crack resistance (F50): >500 h
BL4 POLYETHYLENE BLOW MOLDING is a versatile and high-performance polymer product that can meet the diverse needs of various industries and customers.