HB0035 is a high-density polyethylene (HDPE), and Arena Petro Gas is in position to supply and export it directly from BANDAR IMAM PETROCHEMICAL through its trading services according to the following specification and technical properties.
The uses of HB0035 POLYETHYLENE BLOW MOLDING are:
- make containers and bottles for various liquids such as detergents, lubricants, cosmetics, beverages, etc.
- make industrial parts such as fuel tanks, drums, pipes, etc.
- make toys, sports equipment, household items, etc.
Some of the industries that use HB0035 POLYETHYLENE BLOW MOLDING are:
- Chemical industry
- Food and beverage industry
- Automotive industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Consumer goods industry
The technical specifications of HB0035 POLYETHYLENE BLOW MOLDING in BANDAR IMAM PETROCHEMICAL are:
- Density: 0.959 g/cm³ - Melt Flow Index: 0.35 g/10min - Tensile Strength at Break: 28.43 MPa - Elongation at Break: 900% - Environmental Stress Crack Resistance: 15 h - Izod Impact Strength: 245 J/m - Melting Point: 130°C - Vicat Softening Point: 126°C - Yellow Index: -5
HB0035 POLYETHYLENE BLOW MOLDING is a polymer product that offers high performance and versatility for various applications and industries. It has excellent chemical resistance, impact resistance, stiffness, and durability. It is produced by BANDAR IMAM PETROCHEMICAL, a leading petrochemical company in Iran.