EP440G is a POLYPROPYLENE (PP), and Arena Petro Gas is in position to supply and export it directly from JAM PETROCHEMICAL through its trading services according to the following specification and technical properties.
In addition, EP440G POLYPROPYLENE PP EXTRUSION is a type of plastic material that has many applications in different industries. It is a nucleated heterophasic copolymer, which means it has two different types of polymer chains that are arranged in a regular pattern. This gives it high stiffness, very high impact resistance, good dimensional stability and excellent creep and deforming resistance.
Some of the uses of EP440G POLYPROPYLENE PP EXTRUSION are:
- Thermoforming: This is a process of heating and shaping plastic sheets into various forms, such as trays, cups, containers and lids.
- Corrugated board: This is a type of cardboard that has a fluted layer sandwiched between two flat layers. It can be used for packaging, signage, display and construction applications.
- Extrusion blow molding: This is a process of inflating a molten plastic tube into a hollow shape inside a mold. EP440G POLYPROPYLENE PP EXTRUSION can be used to make blow molded bottles and containers that are durable, leak-proof and resistant to chemicals and heat .
JAM PETROCHEMICAL is a company in Iran that produces EP440G POLYPROPYLENE PP EXTRUSION under the brand name Jampilen. The technical specifications of this product according to JAM PETROCHEMICAL are:
- Melt flow rate (230 °C/2.16 kg): 1.3 g/10 min
- Density: 0.90 g/cm³
- Tensile stress at yield: 27 MPa
- Charpy impact strength - notched (23 °C): 40 kJ/m²
- Ductile/brittle transition temperature: -55 °C
- Ball indentation hardness: 48 MPa
- Vicat softening temperature (A/50): 150 °C
- Heat deflection temperature (0.45 MPa): 78 °C
- Gloss (60°): 65 %