PVC S60 is a type of polyvinyl chloride (PVC), and Arena Petro Gas is in position to supply and export it directly from ARVAND PETROCHEMICAL through its trading services according to the following specification and technical properties.
In addition, It PVC EMOLSION OR SUSPANTION polymer product is a type of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) resin that is produced by suspension polymerization of vinyl chloride monomer. PVC is a high strength thermoplastic polymer that has various applications in different industries.
Some of the uses of this product are:
- Making pipes, fittings, window profiles, hoses, and other rigid or flexible products for building and construction.
- Making films, sheets, and coatings for packaging, medical, and electrical purposes.
- Making shoe soles, car parts, and other injection molded products for automotive and consumer sectors.
This product is used in industries such as:
- Building and construction
The technical specifications of this product in ARVAND PETROCHEMICAL are:
- K value: 60 ± 1 - Bulk density: 0.55 ± 0.05 g/cm3 - Particle size: 150 - 100 micrometers - Residual VCM: < 5 ppm - Thermal stability: > 20 minutes