PVC-S6558 is a type of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and Arena Petro Gas is in position to supply and export it directly from BANDAR IMAM PETROCHEMICAL through its trading services according to the following specification and technical properties.
PVC-S6558 is a type of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) polymer product that contains approximately 56% by weight of chlorine. PVC is a thermoplastic material that can be molded into various shapes and forms. PVC-S6558 has low porosity and high bulk density, which makes it suitable for applications such as pipe and fitting and injection molding.
Some of the industries that use PVC-S6558 are construction, plumbing, automotive, electrical, and medical. PVC-S6558 can provide resistance to corrosion, chemicals, fire, and weathering. It can also offer flexibility, durability, and low cost.
The technical specifications of PVC-S6558 in Bandar Imam Petrochemical are as follows:
- K-value: 65 (DIN-53726)
- Sulphate ash: 0.05 wt % max (DIN-53568/2)
- Volatiles: 0.2 wt % max (ISO R-1269)
- Bulk density: 600 gr/lit (DIN-53466)
- Screen analysis (residue on sieve): > 63 micron 90 wt % min, >250 micron 5 wt % max (DIN-53734)
- Dark resin (particles in 250gr PVC): 30 No.max (HULS-6.7)
- Plasticizer acceptance: 10 grDOP/100grPVC min. (DIN-53417/1)
- Fisheyes: 5 number per 25 cm2max. (HULS-6.9)
- Flowability (dia. of funnel outlet): 4 mm max. (HULS-6.10)
- Viscosity number: 105 Cm3/gr (DIN-53726)
- Residual VCM: ≤ 1 ppm (HULS-6.11)